Lyon, a highly efficient transport system at the centre of Europe
Setting up in Lyon puts Europe at your fingertips! Lyon is situated on the main north-south European axis and has an extremely well-developed, optimised transport network that connects it with the major European capital cities in under 2 hours.
Lyon has connections to over 115 national, European and intercontinental destinations via Lyon Saint Exupéry international airport. It is possible to take a return trip to Europe’s major business cities in a day. Find out more about air transport in the Lyon area.
Lyon has direct links to Paris and Europe and its 3 high-speed TGV railway stations operate 30 return trips to Paris a day (every 30 minutes during rush hour) taking just 1 hour 50 minutes and a new Eurostar connection makes it possible to reach London in under 5 hours. Find out more about the rail hub for the Lyon hub.
Lyon is just one day away by motorway for 180 million Europeans. Lyon’s central location makes road logistics easy, meaning that goods can be transported to major centres in Europe in just one day. Find out more about the road network in the Lyon area.
Discover 10 good reasons for choosing set up in the Lyon region!
- A strategic location with excellent and reliable transport links
- Lyon, an economic city at the heart of a great region
- Lyon, an innovative city
- Lyon, a great place to live
- Businesses in the region of Lyon
- Schools and Universities
- Lyon, your gateway to the world
- Commercial property in the Lyon region
- Clusters and sectors of excellence in the Lyon region
- Major urban projects revitalising the area