Imaginove: cluster dedicated to digital content industry
Imaginove is a competitive cluster dedicated to digital content and use in Auvergne Rhône-Alpes (video gaming, cinema, audio-visual, animation, multimedia, digital books, robotics and smart objects). Its goal is to federate the sector locally, and to contribute to the development of innovative projects in order to boost the region and its national and international influence.
It unites companies, schools and research laboratories and relies on a strong sector in the region: 1200 technological and creative companies, 28 audio-visual training courses and 25 research laboratories.
Imaginove supports its members in their R & D projects by helping them to find public / private partners, funding in the framework of European, national and regional calls for projects, technological monitoring, and the emergence of new projects. It also assists them as they grow: from the start of their creation, to the raising of funds, internationalisation and right through to their legal consolidation.
Today Imaginove represents:
- 160 members
- 175 approved collaborative R&D projects since 2007, representing a total of €350 million (2/3 of them led by SMEs) and 85 projects funded to the tune of €130 million (FUI, ANR, Serious Game Nouveaux Usages 2009 & 2010, Go Innovation/Oseo)
- Stronger ties with 15 of the region’s laboratories
- 200 SMEs accompanied in their strategy (innovation, commercial, international, HR)
- 40 international missions since creation
- 1500 hours of training organised/year
- Presence at 20 international salons and events/year
Learn more about innovation and competitive clusters in the Lyon area: