ADERLY, a responsible Agency!
ADERLY, the 1st economic development agency in France to be awarded the LUCIE label!
- FORMALISE GOOD PRACTICES :
- Evaluate GHG* emissions in terms of ‘travel’,
- Operate in accordance with the ISO9001 standard**
- Responsible purchases (biodegradable cups, fair trade sugar, environmentally friendly couriers etc.)
- Recycling and sorting (coffee capsules, batteries, papers)
- Listening to employees for continued well-being in the workplace
- Soft transport modes (TCL public transport tickets, Autolib’ car sharing subscriptions)
- Optimisation of printing modes within the company
- IMPLEMENT ACTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT :
- We became a signatory of the climate plan initiated by Greater Lyon Council,
- To the companies we help to set up in Lyon, we systematically offer an energy diagnostics service followed by an energy action plan, and financial support for its implementation,
- We promote investors that are committed to corporate social responsibility,
- The entire Aderly team and those who work with us, including the Executive Board, have signed a charter of ethics,
- We are developing a solid and sustainable partnership with Etablissements Adaptés and ESAT*** (assistance and service centres helping disabled people into work),
- We have signed the diversity charter for equal opportunity rights in employment,
- We give our employees one half day per year to work with charitable associations,
- We have established a code of conduct for our suppliers: it enables us to communicate the ethical, social and environmental challenges we face, so that they can align with our CSR approach.
It is our job to make corporate social responsibility a priority! Read our special CSR letter to check you are up-to-date !
*GES : Greenhouse gas
**ISO9001 : ADERLY’s Quality Management System was certified until 2012
***ESAT : Establishments and services to enable people with disabilities to work.