Plaine de l’Ain Industrial Park
The first European industrial park to be certified ISO 14 001 and EMAS (Environmental Management Audit System), the Plaine de l’Ain industrial park offers an exceptional living and working environment only 35 minutes from downtown Lyon, 25 minutes from Lyon-Saint Exupéry international airport and one hour from the international airport of Geneva. Plaine de l’Ain is located near 6 motorways with direct access to Paris and all main European capitals.
Many prestigious companies such as Unilever, bioMérieux, Vente-privée.com, LCM-Carrefour, Mérial and others are already present in this new-generation 900-hectare industrial site.
- Key Figures
- 900 hectares total surface area including 220 hectares of green spaces and 500,000 sq. m dedicated to logistics
- 330 hectares equipped and available
- More than 130 companies onsite providing 5,300 jobs
- 4 activity hubs: logistics, industrial, “medium-sized businesses” and tertiary
- Plastic Omnium International R&D Center and Mérial Clinical Veterinary Research Center
Plaine de l’Ain also offers all of the advantages of a fast-developing rural area with a wide range of facilities and recreational activities (swimming pools and gym, polo club, golf course, etc.).
Discover other opportunities for business premises: