Lyon’s Biotech Park
At the heart of the second biggest city in France, Lyon’s Bioparc h as succeeded in developing a cutting edge technological park dedicated to life sciences in the heart of a major European city. Offer your team quality of life and an exceptional working environment!
Bioparc: one of the highest concentrations of university hospitals in Europe
- KEY FIGURES
- 1100 biomedical researchers
- 15 INSERM units
- 12,000 students enrolled
- 14,500 people in 171 businesses in the health sector
A springboard for businesses in the life science sector
Located in the heart of Lyon’s 8th district, 15 minutes from the Part Dieu and Perrache TGV rain stations, Bioparc lyon® offers more than 40,000 sq. m of offices and laboratories on a 4 hectare site: enormous partnership potential for all businesses in the life science sector.
The site offers modular premises for sale or rent to businesses in the life science sector:
- A totally modular laboratory/office set up
- Construction optimised for equipping laboratories at all levels of containment
- Cutting-edge technological advances, accessible at all levels, designed for the circulation of fluid substances: cold water, nitrogen, oxygen, air, etc.
- Fibre optics available throughout
- Special start-up zones, from 25 sq. m
Le Bioparc de Lyon intègre également plusieurs équipements de services :
- A hotel residence of 4,500 sq. m (133 town apartments, 35 rooms) to welcome visitors and partners to the site
- Communal areas: meeting rooms, a conference center and service center with restaurants
Bioparc – © SERL
Laënnec business incubator, a talent hotspot for biotechnologies in France
At the entrance to the Biotech Park, the Laënnec business incubator is reserved for new companies in the biomedical sector. In addition to the 1,440 sq. m of office space and potential laboratory space, it offers mutualized services and premises. The building is currently occupied by companies such as: Geneuro, Humalys/Vivalis, Prédiction Biosciences, Dendritics, Alvedia, Novapharma, l’équipe du GCS ETOILE, 3D Neovision, Visoon, Alticare, Sesame Pharma, Ayawane, Estenity and Amoeba. The incubator is also host to the CLARA Cancer Research Cluster for Lyon, the Rhône-Alpes region and the Auvergne.
Discover other sites for setting up your business: