A top-flight business center in the heart of the Part-Dieu business district
Since its inauguration in July 2012, after three years in operation, World Trade Center Lyon has become a key location for international development. This business centre with exceptional facilities is located on the top two floors of the Tour Oxygène in the heart of Lyon’s Part Dieu business district. It is an ideal gateway for export and it is perfectly adapted to support new companies looking to set up in the Rhone Alps region.
- Key Figures
- 325 WTCs around the world, 14 of them in France
- Present in 90 countries
- Over 750,000 members around the world
A growth Accelerator
The World Trade Centre acts as a growth accelerator by offering its services to companies in the Lyon area as well as to those outside. The team at World Trade Center Lyon offers a vast range of services and cutting-edge technologies:
- 23 offices can be rented full-time rent – for a fixed term – with no obligation (14 offices with 1 work station each and 9 offices with 2 or 3 work stations each)
- Three rooms have video projectors and video-conference facilities and two private offices can be rented on request
- Comfortable and connected lounge areas
- Solutions for setting up your company’s legal address
- Translation, interpreting and assistance services
- Bilingual French-English telephone reception
- Membership to the World Trade Center Network via WTC Club-CCI Lyon Club
- The ‘Full package’ offers (24/7 access with keys and badge, unlimited phone calls to 45 countries, high speed Internet with Wi-Fi, free access to privatised areas of WTC Lyon, WTC Club membership included, legal address, telephone reception service etc.): from €1350 (excl. tax) per month
- ‘Diamant’ service: legal address + business option of your choice: from €75 (excl. tax) per month
- Office rental on request: from €75 (excl. tax)
- Meeting room rental: from €155 (excl. tax)
- Telephone reception service in English and French, private direct local line: from €18 (excl. tax) per month
An international outlook
World Trade Center Lyon is also designed to help companies from outside of France to move to the Lyon area, as well as helping local companies in their development on an international scale. By joining World Trade Center Lyon, you gain access to a network of 330 other WTCs around the world and you can enjoy the following benefits:
- You can take part in clubs and meetings of an international focus throughout the year (law, finance, logistics, human resources etc.)
- Tailored support abroad
- Financial news services and business opportunities through CCI Lyon and via the collaborative platform WTCA.
- Enjoy the use of connected working spaces throughout the world at partner and affiliate World Trade Centers
Business at Word Trade Center Lyon
In under three years, World Trade Center Lyon has helped over 125 companies to set up their legal address in Lyon. Over 600 companies have used the meeting room and office rental services.
- On 1 September 2015:
20 companies had a physical presence at World Trade Center Lyon, and over 100 had a virtual office there.
- Nationalities represented: France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, United-States, Brazil, China…
- Professional sectors: I.T., architecture, life science, business development, transport, insurance, communication, wealth management, property, consulting, law, recruitment…
- Current occupancy of offices: 100%
- Minimum duration of occupancy: 2 years on average
World Trade Center – CCI Lyon Club
CCI Lyon and Aderly inspired the launch of the World Trade Center Lyon Club in February 2015, a big international club run by experts in International Management from CCI Lyon and run by the WTC Lyon team.
The aim? To offer an international outlook and exposure for Lyon-based SMES-SMIs and medium-sized companies and to enable them to benefit from the World Trade Center network by proposing services tailored for its members, help with networking and international travel. Members of the Club may also use the services of the 325 World Trade Centers around the world.
For these communities organised by geographical location (North Africa, China, Russia and CIS or by theme (customs-to business and corporate law), meetings, conferences and cocktails are offered throughout the year in a spirit of exchange and collaboration for all participants.
Do you want to join the 140 existing members of the WTC– CCI of Lyon club?
Contact Clément Charlieu at email@example.com