Contact Mail |
Corinne Chirat built her career in the service activities sector and operated in SMEs – of which a subsidiary of an international group. She practiced accounting, finance, human resources and sales in a variety of sectors such as fitness and IT engineering (accounting software and payroll, hosting, toll processing …).
Since her beginnings at Aderly in 1998, Corinne Chirat has been in charge of General Services. Her missions have included:
– implementing a customer relations system (E-deal CRM) ,
– maintaining an ISO 9001 quality certification process,
– producing an annual carbon footprint report,
– integrating a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policy to obtain the LUCIE certification in January 2015,
– overseeing the mobility and Human Resources service offerings for Aderly’s customers.
Born in Lyon, Corinne Chirat also has a background in sales and is an EM Lyon graduate. It is a real privilege for her to promote her home town – as you can probably guess, she is ‘Addicted to Lyon’.