How do I set up a business in Lyon?
With its entrepreneurial spirit and wide range of business locations, the Lyon metropolitan area offers a fertile terrain for entrepreneurs
In 2015, ADERLY assisted the set-up of 92 companies in the Lyon region. Lyon’s entrepreneurial spirit has been confirmed year after year, and the region has numerous assets making it France’s second-largest economic powerhouse.
ADERLY has teams of experts specialized in the region’s flagship industries, by geographic zone. Their in-depth knowledge of the terrain and the key players make them the ideal partner for integrating new companies into the local economic environment. Lyon’s specialized clusters also play an important role in the different sectors.
A wide variety of business locations:
- Lyonbiopôle, located in the Gerland district of the city, is home to companies specializing in biotechnologies and health. This is France’s top health industry location, with 2,300 companies present.
- The Lyon-Vaise digital cluster has 200 companies working in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
- World Trade Center Lyon, in the Part-Dieu business district is a world-class business center offering high-quality work spaces and services.
- Carré de Soie, 500 hectares in a fast-developing district
- Presqu’Ile, where history and innovation come together
- West Lyon business zone, 2nd service-sector site
- Porte des Alpes, three business activity zones
- Confluence, the district for innovation
- Chemical Valley, over 6,500 jobs
- Plaine de l’Ain a busy industrial park, with easy access and over 130 companies on the site.
- Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport: with 210 companies based onsite and thousands of square meters of premises available for rent.
- Porte de l’Isère, home to 450 companies located across four zones
- Cité internationale, an exceptional site between the Rhone river and Tête d’Or Park
- Part-Dieu central business district: more than 2,200 companies working here and major developments in progress
- Pôle Pixel image cluster in nearby Villeurbanne, devoted to creative industries
- Saint-Etienne Métropole: offering many types of locations
- ViennAgglo, au sud de Lyon
- Peri-urban and rural business zones in Rhône County, all less than one hour from Lyon.
ADERLY’s teams are the go-to experts for launching your business project in the Lyon area. They are organized to guide companies through the entire process, putting them in touch with the right people in the right places.
Get a jump-start by taking advantage of these expert services and guidance. Tell ADERLY about your business project and you will be assisted every step of the way, from introductions and personalized tours of available premises, to useful connections with key players in the Lyon region.
- Read also
- What should I see in Lyon?
- Lyon, second city of France?
- What is the ONLYLYON brand?
- Where is Lyon?
- What international-size companies are based in Lyon?
- What is the history of silk in Lyon?
- What are the advantages of the city of Lyon?
- What companies are based in Lyon?
- Lyon: the best city in France?
- Will I be assisted if I choose to set up in Lyon?
- What are Lyon’s key areas of know-how?