ACCOVION OPENS AN OFFICE IN THE PART DIEU DISTRICT OF LYON
The Part Dieu district of Lyon will be the new place of work for Accovion, which is a leading independent European full-service Contract Research Organization.
Headquartered in Frankfurt in Germany, the company provides the entire range of clinical research services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and is currently active in more than 20 countries. For more than 10 years Accovion has been successfully conducting national and international clinical trials across all phases of clinical development. Accovion’s local expertise in offices across Europe, combined with broad experience, enables it to deliver the support that clients need, where and when needed. Quality, reliability and flexibility are the values that clients can expect from Accovion.
According to Accovion, the rationale for setting up the company in Lyon is based on the following reasons:
– Lyon has a high concentration of pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as various related vendor and support companies engaged in the field of life sciences. This provides Accovion with proximity to their clients, access to experienced talent pool, abundant clinical research sites as well as access to key opinion leaders.
– Lyon has a good and varied transportation system enabling fast and cost effective travel within and outside of France.
– Lyon has more favorable cost of living compared to the other ‘hot’ life sciences region of Paris.
– The city of Lyon provides an active support to the life sciences companies, including many networking opportunities and rigorous support and promotion of the local Bio-cluster.
– The city of Lyon is generally business friendly and progressive.
“We look forward to setting up our new office in Lyon. We aim to offer our clients a broad spectrum of country-specific clinical research expertise providing the high quality front-end and back-end services that Accovion is known for”, emphasizes Ivana Waller, the COO of Accovion Group and Managing Director (gérant) of Accovion France (photo above – below).
Aderly supported the company for the presentation of all business centers in the Lyon area, as well as an overview of the market and its actors. The agency also works with Accovion to recruit future employees.